Mini Metro alpha12 has hit the streets! This is a relatively minor revision. The most notable change is support for different resolutions and aspect ratios in the standalone builds.
The full changelog is:
- Standalone builds have fullscreen support, and support for different window sizes. Resizing mid-game is not supported yet.
- A overcrowded station will be automatically upgraded to an interchange if one is available when it times out.
- To increase visibility, the station expiry timer now begins empty and fills up, rather than beginning full and emptying.
- The late game difficulty has been increased to prevent infinite games.
- The ‘Post Feedback’ button now points to the new discussion board, powered by discourse.org.