Alpha7 is now live! Changes are:
- Tunnels (bridges?) are no longer limited.
- Tunnels slow trains down as they’re moving through them.
- Pressing a key during the upgrade screen or the game over screen will toggle the dialog’s visibility.
- Bug: Pathfinding better accounts for long loops.
- Bug: Released carriages now actually release themselves properly back into the upgrade pool.
- Bug: Straight lines no longer ignore intersections.
The big change is of course to the way tunnels work. We want them to still be a hindrance to your network, but not the hard limit they were previously.
The next alpha may take a while longer than normal. We have some big changes planned to how we handle upgrades and multiple cars on a line.